UPDATE: ALL Republican Senators voted for the MOTION TO PROCEED on 07-25-17, with the Exception of Collins (Maine), and Murkowski (Alaska), both female. One cannot envision what this day has been like for me, sadly my child witnessed a gut wrenching break down. Do Something or Do Nothing. Every Soul in America will feel the ramifications of this vote for decades to come. My children witness my calls, letters, my fight, my vision, my teachings and knowledge to every one I see, and thousands that I don’t. The fight for the right to receive medical care for every child, elder, disabled and poor person in this country. From my tears, to Gods ears.
Senate will vote on a MOTION-TO-PROCEED (MTP) on an unknown and unseen healthcare (tRUMPcare) bill today, 07/25/17. Unprecedented and (unfortunately) predictable at this point; Senators will vote on a MOTION TO PROCEED BEFORE seeing the tRUMPcare-health care bill, amendments, or any helter-skelter laws about healthcare. If the MTP succeeds–there will be NO GOING BACK. NONE.
According to David Durenberger former Republican Senator of Minnesota States unequivocally:
This week, the Senate once again is set to vote on a health care bill that will radically change how people get coverage and who can afford their care. But unlike normal times, Senators, you are being asked to approve a Motion to Proceed to a vote:
• Without knowing what will be in the bill you would vote on.
• Without knowing what the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office will say about the impact of major amendments and the final bill on coverage and premiums.
• With full knowledge that the Senate parliamentarian, who rules on what can and can’t be allowed in a budget bill, has said that the Senate must remove provisions intended to prevent an insurance market death spiral of sicker patients driving up costs.
• Without knowing the details of the secret state Medicaid waivers the Trump administration insists will make the bill work.
• Without knowing how your own state budget will be impacted.
• Without knowing how you will defend the provisions you will only learn about later, including the payoffs and other things that will be sneaked into the bill at the last minute.
• Without even knowing which bill you are being asked to vote on, what the defining amendments will be and how much time you will have when being pressed for a final vote you’ll be stuck with. Forever.
He continues, a vote in these circumstances will rightly provoke anger and distrust unlikely to abate. Take it from me (David Durenberger, R-Min): A no vote on the Motion to Proceed this week is the only one that will be defensible in the years to come.
(USA TODAY; 07/24/17)
We cannot envision the totality of the bill Senate will approve by passing the Motion to Proceed. Listed are the consistent cuts across all legislation. #trumpcare[/caption]
The caveat…unexpectedly, McCain (R) AZ, is flying in, for the vote. Which may be the deal breaker.
I urge you to contact your Senators, and or the “key” Senators whose votes are up-in the air. Seemingly the “key” Senators changed their tunes, by good-ole peer pressure, bribery, threats and more. The same Senators listed below and here And here .
Except: Senators will vote sight unseen, on a Motion To Proceed (MTP) on the hidden health care bill….if the vote is a yes. There is NO GOING BACK. McConnell seems to have his ducks in a row. Confident this unprecedented MTP on tRUMPcare, and unknown amendments will pass. Contact NOW. MTP approval is the beginning of the end. This information must get mainstream. Trump and the boy scouts was hypocrisy, how many of the boy scouts he had cheering on tRUMPcare are on Medicaid? Which, will be cut. Continual lies televised & in print of tRUMPcare.
Side note: I’ve been ill, and not well enough to continue updating. I do not have affiliate Ads, nor have any monetary gain or any gain for posting facts. I’ve hoped others will realize the importance of being our own advocates, in so many varied settings. I am not sure if it’s even making a difference anymore. Or, if it ever has. Prayers.
This blog update is important: If the MTP is a yes; history, families, lives are changed forever. The next president, and many more presidents, will not be able to undo the damages this party has done and will do to America. Peace.